- We will take inventory of your housing requirements; Where do you want to live, must it be furnished or not, close to the centre or how many bedrooms do you need?
- We will search to find suitable apartments and we will also contact other brokers when necessary.
- We arrange appointments for viewings, this can also be planned on Saturdays or in the evening. Do we need to pick you up? That’s no problem!
- During these viewings, we give information and advice about the apartment.
- We'll do the negotiations for you with the landlord and make the lease contract according to the general conditions that apply in the Netherlands. This lease will be signed by both the tenant and the landlord.
- Before the keys are handed over the deposit and the rent has been paid to Ben Housing.
- During the check-in we will inspect the house. We will make an inspection report to make sure everything is in order. This report has to be signed by both the tenant and landlord.
- When you leave the house we will also be present at the check- out. During the check out we will inspect the house again and we’ll make a report of check-out
Any questions? Just contact us or visit our office.