- It is required that you register yourself through our website.
- With your registration, you agree with our terms and conditions for registration. After this you will receive an Intermediary Services Agreement Lesse ("bemiddelingsovereenkomst") wich you have to sign and return to us. After this you have hired us succesfully in your search for a new home. From now on you can schedule one or multiple viewings with us.
- We have no waiting lists, most of the homes are directly or on short term available!
- The visits will take place with several other home seekers
- If you want to rent a house after a visit then your data will be submitted to the respective owner. The owner is always the one who decides which candidate is allowed to rent the property .
- After approval of the homeowner/landlord, you will receive a standard lease agreement and a confirmation stating what the amount is that needs to be transferred to us before the key will be handed to you. In most cases, these amounts conducts a deposit, rent and costs for our rental service. If you have questions about the lease you can contact us by phone or by email.
Team Ben Housing accompanies the tenant herein by introducing tenants to the owners / landlords and also ensures that these owners / landlords will choose the candidate of benhousing. Therefore, we are trying to update our website with new offers daily, and offer these properties to our registered candidates by e-mail. Besides this we also provide all the viewings, we present you to the relevant landlords, we negotiate for you with the landlord and we ensure that all documents are created for you in the following order; drafting of the lease.